Wednesday 30 December 2009

Get My Lover Back - Tips And Advice On How To Get Your Ex Back

So you want to get your lover back? Tips and advice on how get your ex back are everywhere these days but how do you know what works and what will send your ex running even further away?

First trust your own instincts. You and you alone know both yourself and this former lover. Why did you break up? Was it just a silly argument or are you really incompatible on some level. Arguments about silly things are often a sign of a more deep rooted problem so dont just ignore it.


If you were constantly fighting about the same small things, chances are there is some other issue affecting your relationship. You need to deal with this issue as ignoring it will not make it go away. Try asking your family and friends for their opinion on what makes you two a great couple.

Also ask them for their insight into why you may have broken up - you may learn something new. Try talking to your ex-lover. Arrange to meet up on neutral ground, preferably in a park or restaurant where there will be other people close by. Why? So that you both have to remain cool and not let your meeting turn into yet another shouting match.

Do not let your meeting descend into a trading insults session. Sure you may have to listen to some truths, which hit home, but do so gracefully. Your ex is probably only letting off steam. Tell your ex that you still love them and want to give your relationship another go. Ask them if they would be interested in trying again? Perhaps you could go to couple's counselling together.

Apologise for your past behaviour and explain why you want them back in your life. You may have to work hard to convince them, particularly, if hurting them is something you do; on a regular basis. If this is the case, you need to ask yourself if you are sure that your ex is the right person for you.

We don't usually hurt the people we love, at least not on a consistent basis. It is difficult enough to keep romance alive in any relationship but if you are always hurting your partner,love dies very quickly. When you meet your ex, remind them of all the great times you had together as a couple. Tell them that this time apart has given you plenty of time to decide what you want and it is definitely them.

You are 100% sure that getting back together is the only result you are interested in. Stroke their ego. Let them know how attractive you find them and how much you want them but don't go overboard. You do not want to scare them or appear desperate, even though that might be the case. Be prepared for it to take some time to get your lover back. Tips and advice on how to get your ex back are all good and fine. However you are dealing with a human being, who may need time to see that getting back together; is a good plan.

Do you want the full manual that tells you everything you need to know about getting back your ex - it is a small price to pay to win back a lost love and comes with a money back guarantee. See the FREE video here - The Magic of Making Up

7 comments:

  1. Wow Am so excited that Dr Ikhine the powerful spell caster brought my ex lover back to me within 2days after leaving me for the past 6months I was frustrated until I met Dr Ikhine who help me to cast a spell that brought her back after telling me that there will be some items needed which I decide to try and to my great surprise it work for me and now am so happy and my ex lover has just bought me a brown new car which he has never done before thank you very much Dr Ikhine for what you have done for me and if you need help like me contact him on email agbadado@gmail.com and all your problem will be solved once and for all.


    Marcio
    From
    CANADA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg am just short of words and over whelmed of what dr Oko solutionhome@outlook.com has done into my life after my lover left me for over 4year without notice i love this man with all my life and i never knew who to fall back to,after i contacted lots of spell casters online they all kept scamming me until i came in contact with dr Oko and told him my problem and he just laughed and said i dont have a problem but a solution that everything would be sorted and i shall get a call from my lover begging me within 48hours,What baffled me the most was that even before the 48hours i got a call from my lover who has left me for over 4years crying on the phone begging me to forgive him that he was very sorry i dont waste time was just for me to accept his apology and mistake then he now propose to me and we are getting married soon am just so happy and over whelmed that dr Oko has brought back happiness into my life and now i even have access to my lovers account to show that he would never leave me for any reason,Please friends i would advice you to please contact dr Oko because he is really a great man and a trustworthy man now i have access to my lovers account am just so happy,please you can contact dr Oko on is private mail: solutionhome@outlook.com
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once when i went to see my friend in Indian this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is Dr Ogala he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 5 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 2 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is (ogalalovespell@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete


  4. i feel now is the best time to let eveone know of the good work of priest ogidi.I g Iot to know this man by chance and even called him a scam but then h told me showed me that he was not like the rest of them buy giving me a solution to my problem of 6yrs within 1 week. The father of my only child never told me that he was just a dick until i was pregnant and has given birth to our child and planning marriage before i got to find out that he was already married and also have kids with 4 different women all he knows how to do is get them pregnant and continue to live a party live style without a second thought of the child. Our son is 1yr and 8month and he has never for once send me a dime to take care of him or even call except i call him to tell him that his son need a father and he never takes me seriously and would even tell me that i should also be a father to the child and when i ask of money for the child he either hang up or say he doesnt have.this has gone on in a continous circle until i met prophet ogidi and told him my problem. he told me that help is here and i shouldnt worry and i told him that i already know that most spell casters are scams he laughed and said i should put my faith in him and his gods and give it a try.After a week of going through the spiritual works my sons father called and told me he feel sorry for everything he has done and would want to be a part of our sons life and now i can finally say my son now has a father. To also get help from this man email at MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM or call +2348182260982 and tell him your marriage and relationship problems and watch as your situation turn around

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are having problem with your lover for being unfaithful or unable to get pregnant contact Dr Masade on masadeinstanthelp@gmail.com or whatsapp on +2349034745112

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can browse through his website via: lordzakuzaspells.com or WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help or text with this number +1 740 573 9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
    CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.  

    ReplyDelete